Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Lust
Hi, my name is Jaqueline some people call me Jackie or BunniBoo you guys can call me anything you want .I'm 14 years old going to my second year of high school this fall and I may not have many relationships or even have the interest in having one yet, though I do love to help people with there love life's, I'm the daughter of a mother who I've seen fail in many relationships so I know all the things not to do in these types of situations as well I know what to do in these situations. Now you can come to me with any dilemma you have and I'll try my best to help you whether it's a crush on a girl or boy at school or a relationship that your trying to save any type of advice you need you can turn to me. Now I'm not some type of miracle maker so I can not promise you 100 percent that everything will work out in the end because sometimes it's just not meant to be, you can't always make the person fall in love with you,you can't really change a persons mind though I will try my best that is what I can promise. Now I know of course I will have a lot of girls asking for advice and boys don't be shy step up and ask it's much better when you have the opposite sex view.Anyhow anyone ask me any questions feel free to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment