Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Hope
So I'm going to a new school this year and super excited I'm getting my hair dyed this week and have A LOT of packing to do yes its tiring but I'm to happy to stop. I've basically moved like a thousand times in my life not because I'm one of those military family's (because everyone suspects if you move a lot that has to be the reason) just things come up and you have to leave though I really never knew why maybe bills or something I'm just excited to meet fresh new faces and be a new ME. Usually I go into schools being whatever people want me to be and I end up taken advantage of and as a teenager now it will be even worst because taken advantage of in elementary is like letting someone have your lunch everyday but in high school it would be boys taking advantage of me so at least I'm trying to get away from that situation of course I can't change my people pleasing nature but I can at least not act so vulnerable. I'm not much of a talker or at least I don't want to be but I somehow always attract friends so I'm thinking of having friends but being the quiet one and not letting people step all over me so I'm happy to be myself and not have to be what anyone wants me to be. Wish me luck guys! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment